Tallahassee Front Desk/Chiropractic Assistant
Job Summary: The Front Desk/Chiropractic Assistant is the gatekeeper to the office. This person must exude a pleasant and friendly personality. This person will schedule patients and make sure they stick to their treatment plans. Collection of money as well as insurance billing is another integral function of this position.
1838 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee,FL 32308, USA
If this Front Desk / Chiropractic Assistant position sounds interesting to you please read below.
- Advance multiple schedule or “Cluster book” the patient’s treatment plan according to the doctors treatment recommendations.
- CA must collect money from patients each time they come in.
- CA must post charges and payments into billing software daily to make sure money balances for the day.
- Statistics for patient visits, new patients, patient visit average, money collected for the week must be entered into an excel spreadsheet for doctor review at the end of each week. Statistics are essential for the success of the business and they will be evaluated by Dr. Powell and Dr. Powell’s consultant.
- Recalls and text messages must be done to confirm patient appointments and new patient appointments. Periodic recalls must be done to recapture lost patients as well as check on patients that haven’t been treated in over three months.
- Always make sure patients schedule before they leave.
- Patients must be greeted in a friendly manner with a smile. You must make patients feel at home when they arrive and customer service must be top notch.
- CA must know financial policy when it comes to all payment forms, whether it’s cash, insurance, credit card, whatever. Financial policy is integral to the success of this business.
- CA must know how to perform physiotherapy, spinal decompression, peripheral neuropathy on patients.
- CA must clean the office as outlined in the Front Desk daily tasks.
- Other duties assigned by Dr. Powell include attendance of seminars for front desk training.
- Assisting with marketing call to schedule spinal screenings as well as lunch and learns and other informational seminars for Dr. Powell.
- Must be well groomed with good personal hygiene, in compliance with current dress code.
- One year working with medical software.
- One year prior experience working in a chiropractic or medical office.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is necessary. Any additional secondary education is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background check.
If you feel like you would meet our requirements and would play a valuable role in helping us achieve superb patient care, then please call us at Tel: 850-402-9061