Dear Seeker of Health & Fitness,
Be honest with yourself. Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror—especially a full-length mirror? Do you want to turn back the hands of time? Has your quality of life been diminishing a little bit here and a little bit there because your appearance, health, energy, and resilience are slowly slipping from your grasp? And do you feel stymied because you don’t quite know what steps to take next, even though you’re battered on every side by lifestyle advice from family, friends, and countless “authorities”? More diets, more fads, more opinions?
At the heart of it all, you don’t like what is physically happening to you. And you’re not stupid. But intelligence has little to do with it. The all-too-human truth is this:
Most people in your shoes continue to react in ways that harm themselves over time! Why is that? Because the emotional distress that comes with body distortion and premature aging begs for relief, NOW! The desire for quick relief simply overwhelms rational thinking about possible long-term damage and failure. Let’s face it: for many overweight people, this is a desperate struggle. You may even be one of those desperate strugglers, running from diet to diet, and gym to gym, but with little to show for it.
For such desperation, anything that seems to offer a quick, easy answer to weight loss or other health and fitness problems is a straw worth grasping for. But that’s precisely the problem. Everywhere you look, people are offering you only straws to grasp, straws that come with great promises of quick, easy solutions (but their disclaimers about “atypical” results tell the truth). Somehow the promises just don’t pan out because straws, no matter what shiny, new packages they are wrapped in, are still straws! Each new weight-loss fad brings new hope, but hope is not a stable course of action! Working with scientific facts and principles is. You see, re-education is your missing link to a more youthful appearance, higher level of wellness, and greater quality of life. Re-education is how you create success with permanent weight loss.
As a preview, here’s what you’ll need to know about permanent weight loss to finally succeed (I’ll fill you in with details of the 3 top secrets of permanent weight loss at my free “Stress, Hormones & Health” Dinner Workshop). For success, you simply must understand how fat is burned and health is created:
- Overweight is not a disease. It’s a symptom of diminished health. If you can’t lose weight and keep it off, it’s because there’s something wrong with your health, which includes hormonal imbalances. So if you want to lose weight permanently, you must start getting healthy. Sorry, there’s no way around this.
- Eating fat does not make you fat. It’s the inability to burn fat that makes you fat. You must enlist the right hormones to burn fat and reverse your signs of aging. This is where your quality of life comes from.
- For most people with stubborn weight, the very last thing they should be doing is cutting calories because it doesn’t work. IT DOESN’T WORK! By the way, did I say IT DOESN’T WORK?
- Yes, many people are successfully losing weight on modern weight-loss programs, but they are NOT losing weight PERMANENTLY— and seldom healthfully.
- If you have a stubborn weight problem, “moderation in all things” will not work for you until you get healthy.
- The weight loss approach that’s best for you depends on your body type (which points directly to your hormonal imbalances). Do you know what your body type is?
- If you use the wrong kinds of exercise for your type of hormonal imbalances, your exercise program may actually be harming your efforts to regain your health and achieve permanent weight loss.
- Breaking old habits can be more rewarding than you think.
If any of this sounds familiar and you are ready to take action please call for priority care at (850) 404-1477.
You will receive a thorough evaluation as well as a proper diagnosis to set the course of action to get you feeling better so you can get your life back.
Comments are closed.