Do you accept insurance?
- Yes we accept most insurances like auto insurance, major medical insurance, etc, coverage depends on verification of your insurance benefits.
How is billing handled?
- Billing is handled by our billing department which is outsourced away from our office.
Do you treat conditions other than neuromusculoskeletal problems that have a mechanical origin?
- We have functional medicine programs available for patients and cases that are appropriate. We do not treat conditions that respond to traditional medical care.
Did you acquire any post-graduate degrees?
We have post graduated training in treating peripheral neuropathy and nutritional therapies.
How much experience do you have treating my particular condition?
- I've been a practicing chiropractic physician for 7 years.
What is your technique?
Will you respect my preferences for a treatment plan?
- We always respect our patients preferred method of being treated. We want you to enjoy your experience at our clinic as well as we want you to be very comfortable with your care as well.
How much experience do you have using the technique you are recommending?
- I have over 7 years of experience using the various techniques I use.
How long will my treatment last?
- Treatments plans vary depending upon the severity of the condition being treated. Mild cases require less treatment and length of time compared to severe cases that's been problematic for many years.
Do you take X-rays in the office when necessary?
- Yes, X-rays are taken when necessary.
What services do you provide?
What are the top 3 things I can do to get the best results?
Every situation and condition is different. We provide a thorough evaluation and management process to produce individual care plans designed specifically for you.